The following projects were awarded grants in November 2012
1. The sum of €5,800 was approved for the provision of a Water Tank for St Jude Primary School, Luweero, Uganda.
2. A grant of €8,000 was approved for the construction of a school kitchen for Uganda Martyrs’ Primary School, Namagunga.
3. The sum €3,000 was approved for the renovation of the Teachers Quarters at St Francis School, Banjue, The Gambia.
4. The Committee approved a grant for the purchase of equipment for the well digging programme at Kontagora, Nigeria.
5. A grant of €10,000 was approved for the completion and furnishing of 3rd classroom of Chele Community School, Mbala, Zambia.
6. The sum of €6,000 was approved for the Harambee Education Fund for the setting up of a local newspaper in Mukuru, Nairobi.
7. A grant of €7,000 was awarded for the purchase and installation of a Solar System and Water supply at Michese Village, Dodoma, Tanzania.
8. The Committee approved a grant of €8,000 for the Construction of a classroom, store and office block at the Livingstone Adult Education Centre, Livingstone, Zambia.
9. The sum of €2,400 was approved for the completion of a library at Nangwa Girls Hostel, Hanang District, Manyara Region, Tanzania.
10. A grant of €3,000 was approved for a water reticulation (installation of equipment) project at Mansa, Zambia.